Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shakeira, Shakeira


Hi Everyone!

I'M  Shakeira Ebanks-Lawson but most call me keira. 

For starters I'm pretty sure you're thinking whats so special about me? who am I? and why do I think the world wants to hear about me and my voice? To be honest, I am no celebrity and I might not seem as appealing to one as I may to another but everyone is special in some sort of way to someone, somehow. I am not a perfect person but the life I lead is what makes me happy and drives me to be as restless, spontaneous, adventurous, and crazy go-lucky as I was yesterday. I tend to get a lot of personal positive comments by the people I surround myself with and I'd like to share my personal beliefs, interests, ambitions, opinions, and thoughts with anyone and everyone that I can. Its not every day that you experience a life that is as fierce and fearless and I want others to be able to visit and feel that way when they come to read my blog. Embrace who you are! Sometimes people take life entirely too serious or not seriously enough so I want to help others try and find their happy median and feel as amazing as I do about life. I myself at one point had no median and felt I had no one to lean on but now that I have an amazing crowd of supporters behind me, short and long term goals, and a peaceful happiness within myself I feel amazing in my own skin. 


I am 22 years young and far from the average one ;). I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona and my family on my father and mothers side are originally from the Cayman Islands. For those of you who've never heard of the Cayman Islands it's a British Overseas Territory located in the western Caribbean Sea and south of Cuba. It's an amazing tropical island and ill be talking a little more about that later on. I LOVE to TRAVEL. Even if it meant i'd be spending my last penny on that trip. I love love love my family and my best friends. They mean the world to me. One of my short term goals that I am currently working on is competing in Miss Arizona USA 2013. I competed last year for my first time and I loved it but this year I am trying my best to go just as hard as last year. Miss Arizona USA is comprised of interview, swim, and evening gown and I will also be giving you updates on my progress to meet these goals of performing my best in all three sections. I have a little over two months to continue preparing. If you are interested in helping me in any way as far as sponoring or just #TEAMSHAKEIRA you can add my Facebook to support me =) Support Shakeira Ebanks for Miss Arizona USA 2013

I don't want to take too much of your time with my first blog but thank you so much for coming to visit. Im still new to this blogging world so bare with me. To sum up everything I'm going to open the window of my life and allow you all to live vicariously through me. Hope you're prepared for a wild, fun, and adventurous ride. TU(turn up lol) !! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask me or approach me about anything =). Until next time my friends.

xoxo Signed yours truly Keira 

"She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future" - Proverbs 31:25


you can add me on twitter @xoxokeira
                                   instagram @xoxokeira
                                   facebook.com/shakeiraebanks

No comments:

Post a Comment